Door tags are all the rage in home decor right now. I really can’t blame you for wanting to create your own set of unique and custom DIY door tags. The question is which Chalk Couture designs fit on a door tag? Am I right? It can be intimidating knowing how a design will actually look. I have rounded up the five best examples to share with you from our latest catalog. This way you’ll have an idea of how well the design will look on your next DIY door tag project.
Each project will be using one or two 9” X 12” door tags.
- Let’s start with an everyday one “Keep it Simple”. What a great reminder. Add a bow at the top & it’s complete. That’s certainly simple and easy to do.
2. We’ll be using the two door tags and “Sweet Fall” design perfect for fall!! I love the repeating leaf pattern and all the fall colors on this one. Are you a multicolor gal or just one color?
3. Let’s show how grateful we are with the “Bless this day” design paired with our “Buffalo plaid” design. The colors of this could be changed out to fit any season or style. It’s so versatile and easily one of my favorites. It’s just the right amount of color in all white background.
4. This one screams upcoming holiday magic. This “Noel” design just has so much character and the colors are easy to change out to traditional Christmas colors. I’ll tell you a little secret on this one. Would you have guessed they paired the mini buffalo plaid design to create the background? The just turned it catty-corner to give it a different look. Let me know if you like it!!
5. Life is always good.. Right ? This one is simple and sweet and would be perfect fit for coffee bar decor, workspace or a front door. Where would you put it? Using the “Buffalo plaid” design paired with “Life is Good” design can be a refreshing way to start the day.
Bonus: I had to throw this cutie in with winter right around the corner. Plus, I’m always walking around with cold hands. It’s simple and a great piece for holiday decor. They did so well with this “Cold Hands Warm Heart” design. This design just makes me smile with the cute mini mittens. What about y’all?
Bonus!! Bonus!! I thought you may like to see a door tag made using a Dollar Tree tag. Here’s a quick video using “Home Sweet Farmhouse” design.
I hope that helps get you started on your next DIY door tag project. They are a lot of fun to make and as you can see lots of variations to make it unique to your personality.
All Chalk Couture products are available in my online store and shipped directly to your door in US and Canada.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your creation with me. Come on over to my Facebook page and share it with me.
Make sure to pin to PINTEREST!! and follow my blog !!
All images are curiosity of Chalk Couture 2020 Catalog.